Copyright (C) 2013-2020 NoSQL Manager Group
All rights reserved.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns, including through the use of third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics). We do this to understand how people are using our websites, to manage their operation and to diagnose any problems. We retain these logs for up to three months.
Your web browser allows you to control whether cookies can be stored by our website. However, disabling cookies will prevent certain parts of our websites from working correctly. Your web browser’s documentation has more information on controlling cookie behavior.
1. Maintain your active session.
2. Store your preferences.
3. Track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
4. Analyze the way people use our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you're visiting our website, using our products and services, working with any of our teams, this privacy notice sets out what data we collect, and how we use it. It also describes your rights regarding our use of your data.
We collect common types of personal information, such as: name, job title, company, postal address, email address, phone number, and your computer's IP address.
We will use the personal information provided to us to:
1. Process orders submitted by you.
2. Restore your license keys requested by you.
3. Customize the service we provide to you.
4. Send you our newsletter, where this is requested by you.
5. Understand how you use our products and services.
6. Contact you by email relating to your use of software downloaded from our website.
7. Send you information about our other products and services.
We respect your privacy and will never share any of your personal information with any third party unless you have consented to it. The Software can collect from your device anonymous error reporting and general user statistics and information about the device make/model/ID, OS version, app version, change logs, application settings/preferences, and time stamps, collectively “Data”. The collection of this Data may be necessary to Technical Support.
By entering into this agreement or using the Software or Technical Support, you agree to the collection, processing, copying, backup and storage of this Data in and from the United States or other country.