Cloud Spanner Manager tool
Cloud Spanner Manager – admin tool for Google Cloud Spanner database management, control and development. It provides GUI tools for everyone who uses Spanner including beginners and professional database developers and DBAs.
Key features include:
- Powerful SQL Editor tool with syntax highlighting, code completion and multiple queries.
SQL Editor supports DDL, SELECT and INSERT statements.
- View and edit any data stored in Google Cloud Spanner databases.
- Simple management of databases, tables and indexes.
- Database Explorer for easy management of Google Cloud Spanner objects.
- Multiple instances and databases connections.
Powerful SQL Editor
View and edit any data stored in Google Cloud Spanner databases
Easy data navigation and view.
Using limits to maximize performance.
Loading data in a background.
Support of all Spanner data types.
You can use Table and Card mode to view and edit data.
View and edit table’s properties.
Add, edit and delete columns and indexes.
View, navigate and edit data stored in a table.
Database Explorer for easy management of Google Cloud Spanner objects
Register and specify individual connection settings for each Google Cloud Spanner instance.
Connect to as many instances and databases as you need.