NoSQL Manager for Cassandra tool
NoSQL Manager for Cassandra is an admin tool for Cassandra database management, control and development. It provides GUI tools for everyone who uses Cassandra including beginners and professional database developers and DBAs.
Key features include:
- Support for Cassandra versions from 1.2 to 3.5.
- Support for Scylla 2.0.
- Powerful CQL Editor tool with syntax highlighting and multiple queries
- View and edit any data stored in Cassandra databases
- Multiple host and database connections
- Database Explorer for easy management of all Cassandra objects
- Simple management of Cassandra keyspaces, tables, indices, users, user-defined types, triggers, user defined functions, aggregate functions and materialized views
- Export data to CSV, XML, JSON and XLSX file formats
- Import tables from MySQL and SQL Server databases
Powerful CQL Editor
Table data viewer and editor
Easy data navigation and view.
Using limits to maximize performance.
Loading data in a background.
Support of all Cassandra 3 data types.
You can use Table and Card mode to view and edit data.
Multiple Cassandra host and database connections
Register and specify individual connection settings for each Cassandra host.
Connect to as many hosts and databases as you need.
View and edit table’s properties.
Add, edit and delete columns and indexes.
View, navigate and edit data stored in a table.