NoSQL Manager for MongoDB GUI tool
Our administration tool unites friendly UI and Mongo Shell power.
- Full support for MongoDB and MongoDB Enterprise versions from 2.2 to 3.2
- Certified on MongoDB Enterprise. Supports Kerberos, LDAP and MONGODB-X509 authentications.
- Full functional Mongo GUI Shell with code autocompletion, syntax highlighting and hints
- Support of replica sets and standalone hosts connections
- Easy-to-use document viewer and editor with Tree, Table and JSON view modes
- Simple view and management of all Mongo objects: databases, collections, indices, users, roles and functions
- SSH tunneling for Mongo connections
- Import tables from MySQL and SQL Server databases
- Copying collections between MongoDB databases and servers
- Export documents to CSV, XML, JSON and XLSX file formats
- Import documents from JSON and CSV files
Full functional Mongo GUI Shell
Easy-to-use document viewer
Easy document navigation, view and editing, limits to maximize performance, GUI editors for all MongoDB data types.
Ability to filter and order documents.
Tree, Table or JSON document representation.
Simple view and management of all Mongo objects
Create and drop databases, manage collections and their indices, manage users, roles and functions, store and retrieve files using GridFS. Copy databases, duplicate collections and indices.
SSH tunneling for Mongo connections
Map-Reduce operations editor
File Manager tool to work with GridFS
Easy GridFS navigation, adding and removing files, GridFS buckets managing. Adding separate files or files from a directory by a mask.
UI for mongodump and mongorestore utilities
Multiple Mongo host/database connections
Register, specify individual connection settings for each MongoDB host or replica set and use as many hosts as you need.
You can work with all databases of a host or specify databases you have privileges to work with.