NoSQL Manager for MongoDB 3.7 release notes
Now you can redirect Shell output to a file. It allows to save large result sets with small memory utilization.
- Now embedded SSH tunneling supports OpenSSH server on Ubuntu 16.04.
Mongodump UI tool now supports new features of mongodump utility v3.2 including archive and gzip options.
- Mongorestore UI tool now supports new features of mongorestore utility v3.2.
- ‘Import Data from External Database’ tool now shows warning if ‘Replace existing collections’ option checked.
- DB Explorer connects to MongoDB servers faster now.
- An error occured sometimes in Shell for empty replica set name connections. Fixed now.